Paddle Planner.com - BWCA, Quetico, Sylvania, and other paddling places
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Attach files to this post...
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ben Strege Posted: Monday, April 20, 2015 3:34:21 PM(UTC)

I made some changes a couple of weeks ago to fix this, and it appears to be holding. The website hasn't gone down in two weeks with decent traffic on the site. The final test will be this weekend during the Outdoor Adventure Expo. I expect very high traffic on the site, so if it can handle it, I think the issues are well and truly fixed.

Ben Strege Posted: Wednesday, April 8, 2015 9:51:50 PM(UTC)

The problem seems to be cropping up again, and I don't know why it is happening. I'm doing all I can to try and fix it. I've already had to restart the website several times today. Sorry about the ongoing problem, and thanks for your patience.

Ben Strege Posted: Friday, March 13, 2015 4:09:27 PM(UTC)

While we are still not exactly sure what is causing the website to go down periodically, we have done a few things that will hopefully alleviate the problem. We will continue looking into it. We are truly sorry for these problems and thank you for your patience. We are continually trying to make the site better for you.

Ben Strege Posted: Friday, March 6, 2015 8:35:50 PM(UTC)

We're sorry about the times that the website has been going down. It has been happening somewhat frequently as of late. We are trying to figure out what is causing it. Thanks for your patience.