Paddle Planner.com - BWCA, Quetico, Sylvania, and other paddling places
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Attach files to this post...
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
BillConner Posted: Monday, February 22, 2016 5:35:52 AM(UTC)

Just worked for me. I added birth date.
Ben Strege Posted: Friday, February 19, 2016 10:22:37 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Canoer97 Go to Quoted Post
Is anyone having a problem with the page where you change your profile. I'm not able to do any thing look at my profile and that is it. When I go to my profile page the tabs where this done stay open for about 2 seconds and they close. Am I doing something wrong. I noticed this when I tried to add a friend to my friends list. Please help.

Apparently I don't have that working right. I tried to disable the forum profiles completely, but I guess you can still access parts of it. I won't be able to fix it any time soon, unfortunately.

Canoer97 Posted: Friday, February 19, 2016 9:36:46 PM(UTC)

Is anyone having a problem with the page where you change your profile. I'm not able to do any thing look at my profile and that is it. When I go to my profile page the tabs where this done stay open for about 2 seconds and they close. Am I doing something wrong. I noticed this when I tried to add a friend to my friends list. Please help.
Ben Strege Posted: Sunday, April 27, 2014 2:03:06 PM(UTC)

This has been quite the weekend. Yesterday when I was trying to fix some stuff, I also broke some stuff. I just fixed them, so hopefully you don't get error pages anymore on the member profiles or lake pages. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Ben Strege Posted: Sunday, April 27, 2014 6:57:01 AM(UTC)

I think I figured out what was really causing the problems. I stayed up late last night trying to figure it out. For the techies out there, I found one spot that I forgot to close the connection to the database. The connections kept opening and didn't close, so eventually the site ran out of available connections. This was just one spot in hundreds, but it caused the website to crash a couple of times yesterday.

Ben Strege Posted: Saturday, April 26, 2014 5:52:23 PM(UTC)

As some people noticed, the website had some problems today. I restarted the website, and hopefully that took care of the errors. Thank you to those that alerted me so I could fix it. If you ever experience problems on the site (or have suggestions), please email me at admin@mncanoeing.com.