Paddle Planner.com - BWCA, Quetico, Sylvania, and other paddling places
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Attach files to this post...
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ben Strege Posted: Saturday, April 4, 2015 10:15:56 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
Ever since the update I don't see the Border Route Trail overlay? Any suggestions? It was on by default before. Thanks!

Originally when I received permission to use the hiking trail data, it was contingent on the site being noncommercial. When I changed the site to a business last year, I took off all of the hiking trails. I asked permission again from everybody that had given me the data. Only Ken Jackson, who had given me the data for the Sioux-Hustler Trail, got back with me and gave me permission to continue using it. I took the rest of the hiking trails off.

Recently a member gave me a GPS track of the Kekekabic Trail, so I was able to put that one on again. It isn't as complete as the data I had before, but it works for displaying on the map. I still have the data for the Border Route Trail, too, so if I ever receive permission, I'll put it back on the map.

Guest Posted: Saturday, April 4, 2015 7:30:56 PM(UTC)

Ever since the update I don't see the Border Route Trail overlay? Any suggestions? It was on by default before. Thanks!
Ben Strege Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 12:17:56 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: ruddy Go to Quoted Post
Yes the sweet spot is all full small. Sometimes I can get it to open, other times I can't.

I increased the size of the buttons - not by much, but enough to make it work a lot better for me on my tablet. Does it work any better for you? Do they still need to be bigger?

ruddy Posted: Monday, November 24, 2014 7:33:30 AM(UTC)

Yes the sweet spot is all full small. Sometimes I can get it to open, other times I can't.
Ben Strege Posted: Monday, November 24, 2014 6:45:00 AM(UTC)

I'm having trouble with the pull down menu again with my iPad. I can get menu to open but general,my acount,maps,wiki will not.

It works on my tablet, but it was hard to hit the button right. Is that your problem? Would making the buttons bigger fix it? Or could you not get the menus to open at all?

ruddy Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2014 1:47:22 PM(UTC)

I'm having trouble with the pull down menu again with my iPad. I can get menu to open but general,my acount,maps,wiki will not.
Ben Strege Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 12:41:40 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Canoer97 Go to Quoted Post
I'm not able to change my profile info. and add people to my buddies list.

I'll see if I can get that fixed or add something like that. I'm assuming you mean you are trying to access your profile through the forum. This website does not use the "built-in" profile that comes with the forum. Instead, I created a profile so I could customize it a lot more. The forum profile has a "buddies" feature, but mine does not. If I create a buddies feature, what would you like to see in it? Would you want to receive notifications when any of your buddies posts something on the site? Any other ideas?

Canoer97 Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 9:15:53 AM(UTC)

I'm not able to change my profile info. and add people to my buddies list.
ruddy Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 9:04:54 AM(UTC)

All working, thanks Ben your the best
Ben Strege Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 10:30:23 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: bstrege Go to Quoted Post
I have just tried them all on my iPad and none of the are working. They show breifely then go to the frist thing listed. The work just fine on my PC.
I found another menu system that should work. I'll try to get that put in tonight. Thanks again for letting me know.

I put in a new menu system. Let me know how this one works.