Paddle Planner.com - BWCA, Quetico, Sylvania, and other paddling places
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Attach files to this post...
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gavia Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2016 9:37:09 PM(UTC)

Thanks, Ben. I'll work with what's there. Given the amazing degree of depth you've gone to, it's really relatively minor. I'm really impressed with what you've done!
Ben Strege Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2016 11:30:19 AM(UTC)

I've wanted to update how that saved/delete/replace route thing works and try to make it easier - e.g. eliminate having to go to the "My Saved Routes" screen to delete, offer a "renaming" option, give option to replace a route instead of save as a new one, and maybe a couple of other things. I won't be able to get to it right away, though. I have a couple of other things that I am trying to get in place during the next week or two.

Gavia Posted: Friday, March 25, 2016 10:29:20 PM(UTC)

Is there a way to make saving routes easier? If I save a route twice, it shows two identically-named routes in the Saved Routes area. It doesn't indicate which is the latest one - I assume it's the last one - so it's a little iffy when deleting old versions. So I save with sequential numbers. But then I want to go back and delete the old ones and rename the latest one. Deleting the old ones is fine, but when I open the one that's left and try to resave it with a different file name, the program offers me either the last route I worked on, or "Saved Route." Either way I have to re-enter the route name. Is it possible to offer to save the route with the name of the one that's open? That would eliminate a big nuisance.

Thanks.
Gavia Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 4:39:28 PM(UTC)

Thanks, Ben!
Ben Strege Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 10:47:52 AM(UTC)

I didn't have the shortcut portage on Lac La Croix put in. I added it and fixed your route. It should work now.

Gavia Posted: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 11:35:38 PM(UTC)

I've input the points for a trip I took a few years ago but it doesn't show up correctly.  For the first part of the trip, there's a green line.  All the key points for the entire trip are there, and in edit mode I can see the grey line.  The trip is named "2010 June EP14-16 3."  Help?

Thanks