Paddle Planner.com - BWCA, Quetico, Sylvania, and other paddling places
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Attach files to this post...
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Sluggman42 Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:46:45 PM(UTC)

I'm sure that there will be a way to increase font/screen size on your Ipad.... I personally hate Apple though so I'm certainly not the one to ask. Not sure how old you are, but ask a kid/grandkid. My kids work the things way better than I do. lol..
Canoer97 Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2019 9:34:06 PM(UTC)

I’ll give a try. Thanks. I’m use my iPad sometimes not sure if that will work on it.
Sluggman42 Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2019 9:17:49 PM(UTC)

I don't know about changing the font on this site specifically, but if you go to the top right of your browser screen, click on the three vertical dots (options screen) you can increase the zoom on the specific page you are on. I'm basing this on using windows 10. Probably not exactly what you're looking for, but it's a possible workaround.
Canoer97 Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 6:35:29 PM(UTC)

Is there a way to increase the size of the font when making a comment or reply? As we get older it’s harder to read this size. Thanks
Ben Strege Posted: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 5:12:18 PM(UTC)

I think the email is working again. If you have any issues, leave a message here.

Ben Strege Posted: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 3:45:56 PM(UTC)

Since I have had problems with email recently. I am working on setting up a new email server for the website. Right now you can send email to admin@paddleplanner.com. However, I can't send email from this address - which also means the contact form on the website doesn't work. I'm trying to get it working.