Paddle Planner.com - BWCA, Quetico, Sylvania, and other paddling places
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Attach files to this post...
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Sunday, July 22, 2018 9:46:21 AM(UTC)

Its working perfect for me now!
Ben Strege Posted: Saturday, July 21, 2018 1:51:22 PM(UTC)

I have an idea of why this would be happening to some people and not others. I am going to do some research and try to get it fixed soon.

Guest Posted: Friday, July 20, 2018 4:31:40 PM(UTC)

I’m also having the blank tile issue and am certain out internet speed is quite fine
BillConner Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2018 6:47:36 AM(UTC)

I'm not, but a different issue.
Ben Strege Posted: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 3:58:26 PM(UTC)

I just received a message from someone else having the same issues. Is anyone else having the "blank tile" issue?

Ben Strege Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 7:11:27 AM(UTC)

The blank tile issue is probably either an issue with your internet speed or Amazon's service. I host the map tiles on Amazon's servers (separate from the rest of the site). If either Amazon is not fast enough or your internet speed is having issues, you may have blank spaces. I am not personally having any issues with the blank spots.

I have never heard of the other issue. I will try it out. Are you adding route points using the "Default" mode or the routing mode? (Default uses the pop ups on the map; routing mode adds the points when you click on them.)

Egapillar Posted: Monday, July 9, 2018 4:34:54 PM(UTC)

Maps are not fully loading.  Always missing panels.  Has been a problem since at least 7/8/18.    Tried a couple different browers.  also cannot add points to routefinder if I cange the back ground