Paddle Planner.com - BWCA, Quetico, Sylvania, and other paddling places
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Attach files to this post...
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ben Strege Posted: Thursday, January 19, 2023 11:08:42 PM(UTC)

When I sent the email a few days ago about the double points promotion, I'm not sure what I expected, but wow! What a response from everyone! Thank you so much for uploading your photos, rating campsites, and writing trip reports. Both myself and all of the other paddlers that use Paddle Planner appreciate your contributions.

When looking at all of the contributions over this past week, I decided that the first "discount level" was too high. The Mangeur de Lard level, which gives a $10 annual lifetime discount, was set at 400 points. While looking at the awesome contributions everyone made, 200 points made more sense to me. So... congratulations if you have reached 200 points! You now have a lifetime discount to Paddle Planner!

There are a few different ways to check your points level (and I will probably add some other ways in the days to come). The simplest way right now is to go to your profile (click on your name in the upper right and select My Profile) and then click on "View My Public Profile." The points tab shows your total points and the details. If you have a lot of contributions, the points can take a while to calculate, so be patient. 

Again, I cannot thank you enough for sharing your insights. Paddle Planner would not be what it is without you.

P.S. Our 2023 Planning Sale and Double Points Promotion is still going on. The double points promotion for contributions runs through January 31st. The 23% discount for new subscribers is for the first 2,023 new subscribers or January 31st, whichever comes first.