Paddle Planner.com - BWCA, Quetico, Sylvania, and other paddling places
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Attach files to this post...
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ben Strege Posted: Saturday, May 13, 2023 1:20:24 AM(UTC)

...but it is still under construction.

I added a page with BWCA permit information. It has the calendar for permits like you can find on the maps. You can set up permit alerts for sold out permits or click on the links to go to recreation.gov to reserve the permits. This works just like it does on the map. You can get to the permits page by using the button on the home page.

In addition, I added a list of newly available permits - permits that became available within the last day. This list is available to everyone, but permit alerts are still only available to Map Enthusiast members and above.

I plan on adding more to this page. First, I will add all of the other locations in addition to the BWCA (Quetico, Sylvania, Voyageurs, Algonquin, Killarney, Frontenac). I plan on adding more search functions. Finally, I will make historical data available to upgraded members.

As always, I am open to suggestions to make it better.

P.S. You probably noticed the new buttons on the home page. We are experimenting with different home page designs, and we would welcome any suggestions there, too.