Paddle Planner.com - BWCA, Quetico, Sylvania, and other paddling places
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Attach files to this post...
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
BillConner Posted: Monday, April 4, 2016 1:53:41 PM(UTC)

Now you tell me - after I spent 15 minutes looking for it! :)
Ben Strege Posted: Monday, April 4, 2016 12:43:27 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: BillConner Go to Quoted Post
I hadn't looked on laptop until today but member level, is right where you said it would be on laptop. I never found it on my phone or tablet anyplace including Menu tab. Nexus 6 phone and Nexus 7 tablet FYI.

You're right, it's not there. I thought I had put it there, but obviously I hadn't. I'll need to add it.

BillConner Posted: Monday, April 4, 2016 12:39:02 PM(UTC)

I hadn't looked on laptop until today but member level, is right where you said it would be on laptop. I never found it on my phone or tablet anyplace including Menu tab. Nexus 6 phone and Nexus 7 tablet FYI.
Ben Strege Posted: Saturday, April 2, 2016 10:15:52 AM(UTC)

PS - no member level in upper right on my tablet....I assume the "premium" in !y profile tells me though.

I thought about mentioning it in my first reply and should have - on smaller screens like a tablet, that info is in the "Menu" on the upper left.

Ben Strege Posted: Saturday, April 2, 2016 10:14:56 AM(UTC)

Does that imply I will receive a notice when it's time?

Yes - as long as you allow email from Paddle Planner (in your profile - and you do) and your email address is correct (I believe yours is). You will receive an email a month before your membership expiration saying you can now renew. You will receive the same email two weeks after that and then a day or two before the expiration if you don't renew.

BillConner Posted: Saturday, April 2, 2016 10:13:23 AM(UTC)

PS - no member level in upper right on my tablet....I assume the "premium" in !y profile tells me though.
BillConner Posted: Saturday, April 2, 2016 10:08:25 AM(UTC)

Does that imply I will receive a notice when it's time?
Ben Strege Posted: Saturday, April 2, 2016 8:15:27 AM(UTC)

I'll have to put something together. If you were a registered user before 3/30 and you see Map EnthusiastPremium, or Outfitter in the upper right corner of your screen, you will receive the old prices for one more year. If you were registered before 3/30 but it shows Free, you need to upgrade by 4/15 to get the old price. If you registered on the site on or after 3/30, you get the new prices.

Bill, in your case, you are fine. When you renew in June/July, you'll get the old prices.

BillConner Posted: Saturday, April 2, 2016 7:59:03 AM(UTC)

Ben - is there a link to see what our status is? I'm sorry but I am confused.
Ben Strege Posted: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 7:23:15 AM(UTC)

I got everything updated last night with the new pricing. If something doesn't seem to be working, let me know.

If you were registered before March 30th, you should receive the old pricing through April 15th. Those that were registered before March 30th and have an upgraded membership on April 15th will receive another year under the old pricing. If you fall in these categories and it doesn't seem to be working, let me know.