Paddle Planner.com - BWCA, Quetico, Sylvania, and other paddling places
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Gavia  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2016 11:35:38 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 22 post(s)

I've input the points for a trip I took a few years ago but it doesn't show up correctly.  For the first part of the trip, there's a green line.  All the key points for the entire trip are there, and in edit mode I can see the grey line.  The trip is named "2010 June EP14-16 3."  Help?

Thanks

Sponsor
Ben Strege  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 23, 2016 10:47:52 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Was thanked: 159 time(s) in 140 post(s)

I didn't have the shortcut portage on Lac La Croix put in. I added it and fixed your route. It should work now.

Gavia  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 23, 2016 4:39:28 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Thanks, Ben!
Gavia  
#4 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2016 10:29:20 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Is there a way to make saving routes easier? If I save a route twice, it shows two identically-named routes in the Saved Routes area. It doesn't indicate which is the latest one - I assume it's the last one - so it's a little iffy when deleting old versions. So I save with sequential numbers. But then I want to go back and delete the old ones and rename the latest one. Deleting the old ones is fine, but when I open the one that's left and try to resave it with a different file name, the program offers me either the last route I worked on, or "Saved Route." Either way I have to re-enter the route name. Is it possible to offer to save the route with the name of the one that's open? That would eliminate a big nuisance.

Thanks.
Ben Strege  
#5 Posted : Saturday, March 26, 2016 11:30:19 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Was thanked: 159 time(s) in 140 post(s)

I've wanted to update how that saved/delete/replace route thing works and try to make it easier - e.g. eliminate having to go to the "My Saved Routes" screen to delete, offer a "renaming" option, give option to replace a route instead of save as a new one, and maybe a couple of other things. I won't be able to get to it right away, though. I have a couple of other things that I am trying to get in place during the next week or two.

Gavia  
#6 Posted : Saturday, March 26, 2016 9:37:09 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Thanks, Ben. I'll work with what's there. Given the amazing degree of depth you've gone to, it's really relatively minor. I'm really impressed with what you've done!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply