Paddle Planner.com - BWCA, Quetico, Sylvania, and other paddling places
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
old salt  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 23, 2015 6:47:29 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Are you interested in customizing your canoe to be fishing friendly? Magic Paddler and will be teaming up at Copia to share all the insight and tips you can use to find and catch more and bigger fish. If you have fishing fever, this one is for you.

We are presenting on Sunday, March 15 at 12:30pm in the Algonquin room. We will be around Copia all weekend, so if you see us, stop us and say 'hi'. We look forward to seeing you.
Sponsor
Ben Strege  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 23, 2015 7:13:51 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 159 time(s) in 140 post(s)

Good luck! I won't be at Copia, but I hope that you have good attendance. Here is the link for anyone that is interested in attending - Customizing Your Canoe for Fishing Success

old salt  
#3 Posted : Monday, February 23, 2015 7:43:41 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Thanks Ben. Wish you could be there. It's a great opportunity to promote the site.
Ben Strege  
#4 Posted : Monday, February 23, 2015 7:58:31 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 159 time(s) in 140 post(s)

I'll be at the MM Expo. I'll be an exhibitor and a presenter. Canoecopia, unfortunately, falls at a very bad time for me since I am a CPA working at a public accounting firm. It always falls right before or on the business tax deadline - not a good time for me. But I'm glad you get to enjoy it!

I know you are also presenting at the MM expo. For those interested in Alaska, be sure to attend Old Salt's session there - MM Expo Alaska Presentations by Old Salt

Edited by user Monday, February 23, 2015 8:02:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified