Paddle Planner.com - BWCA, Quetico, Sylvania, and other paddling places
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sovos  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 2, 2018 12:17:32 PM(UTC)

This is a special edition kevlar built in 1998. Bell made very few of these. A classic. A beauty for sure. With tumblehome. It's burgundy kevlar crystal with spruce gunwales. It's got an original cane stern seat. Aluminum foot brace. The sliding bow seat has been replaced with an (i think it's ash) sliding bow seat with webbing and there was an additional small wood brace added to the gunwales (these 2 changes were made by Ted Bell a couple years ago). Weight is about 45lbs. Super stable under load. The kevlar is in good condition. I'm including the portage yoke. Prob someone could add skid plates but i never liked them. Always stored inside. Never any major damage other than normal wear and tear from many great BWCA trips. I paddled this last week in the BWCA and it paddles great just like the day i bought it. $1800 or best offer.

I can't figure out how to upload a photo but email me and i'll send you one.  sapa@sapaRealtor.com

A classic. A beauty for sure.  I am located on a lake near Mpls so you can give it a test drive here if you'd like!  612-306-1050

Sponsor