Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2021 10:05:01 AM(UTC)

I know there are other businesses that are out there that take clients to BWCA. How do they (do you) go about obtaining a permit for commercial use when you are not an outfitter based in MN? Most other national forests or parks issue a temp permit that allows you to operate up to a designated amount of days each year, but BWCA does not seem to have any provisions in place for companies that are not cooperatives.

#2 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2021 6:02:46 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Explain commercial use. There is a policy for commercial phoyo/video activity, where you will sell the product. I have twice fone trips with clients but that didn't raise any issues.

top of page 21 iirc https://www.google.com/u...aw05RjxkPUHWQCo1LaDxz-Fq
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF.NET | YAF.NET © 2003-2021, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.133 seconds.