Skip to main content
Eddy Falls
Last updated by justincarl on 7/13/2020 9:50:09 PM

Eddy fall

A waterfall between Eddy Lake and South Arm of Knife Lake, flowing from Eddy to Knife.  It is frequented by visitors who play in the falls and fish the outflow into Knife Lake.  The waterfall was originally built in 1794 to power the city of Eddy, MN, which stood on the isthmus between the two lakes.  The city and power plant burned to the ground in 1796 due to a lack of knowledge of safe wiring and use of electrical devices.  No traces remain of the town or the power plant.

History        Permanent Link   

Based on DotWiki 2.0 by Hector Correa