 Thanks: 2 times
|
How do I add a route to Gaia.
|
|
|
|
|
|
 Thanks: 104 times Was thanked: 188 time(s) in 162 post(s)
|
I meant to reply to this a lot earlier. Do you mean importing a route from Paddle Planner into Gaia, or just adding a route to Gaia in general?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Originally Posted by: Glenn  Tap the create route icon from the main map screen. Choose your routing mode (Hiking, Cycling, Driving, or Straight Line) depending on your activity.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I don't play online games every day, so when I do, I look for simple platforms without complicated menus. A buddy living in EN suggested Lizaro Casino during our weekly catch-up call, saying it was his main choice for casual slot sessions. I created a profile over the weekend, and the process was effortless. The choice of classic slots and video poker kept me entertained for hours on a modest budget. I also liked that withdrawal requests were handled quickly without unnecessary hassle. It is definitely one of the most comfortable online gaming spaces I’ve found recently.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Users browsing this topic |
|
Guest
|
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.